Cooking time: 5 min - Preparation time: 5 min (Attention 1h rest) - For 6 skewers
6 bacon slices 100 g Emmentaler
4 c. soy sauce 2 tsp
. Coffee honey chilli
A pinch of Espelette pepper
1. For the marinade: In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, Espelette pepper and a turn of pepper mill.
2. Place the bacon slices in the marinade, chill and marinate at least 1 hour.
3. Cut 6 emmental rods of the same length as the strips of bacon, and approximately 1cm 1cm wide.
4. Prick Emmental sticks with wooden kebab skewers. Wrap each piece of Emmental cheese with a slice of marinated bacon.
5. On the hot Kokko, cook the skewers few minutes regularly turning (the cheese should melt slightly).
Tip: You can replace the Emmental by gouda or other cheese. You can add lime zest or ginger powder in the marinade.
Developed by Kevin Delfolie blog cuisine More: www.cuisineplusleblog.com p>