Can roasted chicken
1 farm chicken 1.4kg
1 sprig of rosemary
20 cl of beer
1.5 kg of potatoes
1 red onion
100g of butter
1. Switch on your Kokko and set it to an enclosure temperature of 260°C.
2. Prepare your poultry by incising the rump and making an opening large enough to fit it into the poultry rack. Add salt and pepper to the inside.
3. In the middle of the poultry rack, fill the metal glass with beer to 2/3, add 2 sprigs of rosemary, some spices if you wish and then interlock your poultry on it, being careful with the direction, the wings up, the thighs down.
4. Add the potatoes and chopped onion all around the poultry, place the butter cubes in it and put your holder on the Kokko grill.
5. Cook for 45 minutes with a little butter to prevent the skin from cracking under the effect of heat.