Marinated rump steak cooked on lava stone
1 rump steak, 600g
30g ground coffee
10g ground pepper
30g of brown sugar
10g coarse salt
1 lemon juice
1. Switch on your Kokko and set to an enclosure temperature of 180°C.
2. Prepare the beef rump steak by incising it on the fat side, make the spice mixture and massage the rump steak with it so that all the flavours penetrate the meat and let it marinate for 2 hours at room temperature.
3. Heat the lava stone beforehand and cook the rump steak for 25 minutes on each side.
4. The rump steak is cooked when it is between rare and medium, around 55°C at the core.
5. Let the meat rest for 15 minutes and slice it finely for tasting.