Cooking Time: 20 min - Preparation time: 20 min -: 4 people
Ingredients 550 g of cod fillet 110 g of dried tomatoes candied 2 c. grated parmesan 2 c. tablespoons ground almonds
2-3 potatoes 2 chopped basil leaves 30g butter
1. First prepare the pesto with tomato. For this, mix together in a dish, tomato confit, Parmesan, almonds and basil. Let stand. Cut the cod fillet into 4 pieces and brush one side with olive oil and the other face with the pesto.
2. Make potato pancakes. After peeling the potatoes, cut them into thin strips. Cut 4 rectangles in greaseproof paper (or baking paper) and brush the melted butter. Arrange the potatoes in slices scales on each piece of parchment paper. Salt everything.
3. Put on your Kokko medium heat and spray with olive oil. When your griddle is hot, place your potatoes rectangles on the side of potatoes and brown for 5 minutes. Turn them over and remove the paper. Allow to brown 5 minutes your patties.
4. Meanwhile, on the other side of Kokko, cook your cod fillet. To do this, arrange the pieces on the side of pesto, salt and brown for a few minutes. Turn them and leave again cook for 8 minutes.
5. Make your plates by asking the potato pancakes and, above, the cod fillet in tomato pesto crust. Enjoy!